03 October 2009

Happy World Card Making Day!

This is one of the year's major holidays for us papercrafters, isn't it? I hope your plans for the day (or at least the weekend) include spending time in your craft area doing something creative! If you need some inspiration to spark that creativity, you need look no further than Splitcoaststampers. Their member companies will be issuing challenges for you to play along with all day long, and if you post your creations, you could even win fabulous prizes!

Another place you can post your creations is in the gallery on the World Card Making Day website. Here you can find the history of the holiday, some ideas to help you celebrate, and some sample cards to inspire you.

I've done a quick blog search and found lots of people who are celebrating today! Have a look at some of their creations:

For the love of life
Inkurable stampers
Little Birdie Secrets
Moxie Fab World

There are plenty more fellow papercrafters and papercrafting/stamping companies out there who are celebrating on their blogs. If you would like to search for more, here's a link to Google's Blog Search tool.

I'm off to get ready for my first pilates session, but I hope you will get inky! And be sure to take a picture and share with me--I'll post your creation right here!